This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for rubber and plastic working machinery. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2010–2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for rubber and plastic working machinery?
- What is the power driven hand tool market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for rubber and plastic working machinery as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Rubber and plastic injection-moulding machinery
- Rubber and plastic extruders
- Rubber and plastic blow moulding machinery
- Rubber and plastic vacuum moulding and other thermoforming machinery
- Tyre moulding and retreading machinery
- Other rubber and plastic working machinery
- Parts of rubber and plastic working machinery
Table of Contents
9. Bosnia Herzegovina
15. Czech Republic